NGC 10c Clad Roosevelt Dime Double-Strike Both Off-Center MS-66

SOLD

No-date clad Roosevelt dime double-strike, with one strike 55% off-center and the other 45% off-center, and also bother are overlapping each other. The coin is cupped-up in a dramatic fashion, and has good eye-appeal.

NGC MS-66 lustrous white.

Quantity

0

$350.00