NGC 25c 1999-P Connecticut Quarter 2-Coin Mated Pair MS-64

SOLD

This is a 1999-P Connecticut state quarter 2 coin mated pair. One coin has a 5% indent and the other coin is struck 95% off-center and mates perfectly into the indented coin. Mated pairs are very rare on state quarters, with just perhaps 5 or 6 sets known.

NGC MS-64

Quantity

0

$0.00